View more properties in Coomba:
View a Text List of All Properties
Room to Roam!
Rarely available large acreage holding just 7 minutes drive to shops, school and services at beautiful Blueys, Boomerang and Elizabeth beaches.
With D/A approval for a 6 bedroom home on an elevated section overlooking Wallis Lake and 65 private acres offering a diverse range of clear pasture, wooded sections and lush, palm-studded rainforest, here is your once-in-a lifetime opportunity to escape the rat race and live in ‘Paradise’.
Just an easy 20 minute drive from Forster, it features:
• D/A approval for a 6 bedroom home
• Northerly aspected homesite with water views
• Approx. 3 aces selectively cleared
• Good dam for watering stock or crops
• Seasonal Duck creek runs through the property
• Horse stables and power to front of property
• Adjoins Wallingat State Forest
• Amazing array of flora and fauna
• Just minutes drive from surf and sand!
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
‘We ARE Pacific Palms Real Estate’
||135 Coomba Road|
| 65 Acres|