Pacific Palms Beaches and Lakes
Boomerang, Blueys and Elizabeth
are our three closest beaches. Boomerang and Blueys are great for surfing with Elizabeth the best beach for families and children and has the added bonus of being patrolled by the Pacific Palms Surf Club, during peak holiday times.
, nestled between Elizabeth Beach and Boomerang Beach, is a ten minute bush walk. This beach is popular with the person who prefers an 'all over' tan.
Seven Mile Beach to the north and Sandbar Beach to the south both have 4WD access.
Note: a beach permit is required to drive on the beach.
has a number of excellent beaches both fishing and surfing, as well as the historic Lighthouse. It is also an important Marine Sanctuary for the now protected, but critically endangered Gray Nurse Shark.
Drive south and turnoff at Bungwahl to experience this picturesque and unique old fishing village.
has a great village atmosphere with something to suit all ages. The Lake, which is closed to the ocean for the majority of the year, attracts enthusiasts for wake boarding, water skiing, fishing and swimming. The family can enjoy the calm waters and the sandy beach down near Frothy Coffee Boatshed. The Lakeside reserve has BBQ facilities and Public toilets available. Enjoy breakfast or lunch at The Lake Café located in the Smiths Lake shopping village which also offers General store, Bottle shop, Butcher, Bakery and hair Salon. Only a 5 minute drive to stunning Cellito beach or 5 minute boat trip to the Smiths Lake Sand Bar.
flows out to the ocean through Forster Tuncurry and is also great for water sports and fishing. It is very famous for its divine oysters.
Coomba is a charming village nestled on the shores of Wallis Lake, just 20km west off The Lakes Way.
Myall Lake is predominantly fresh water at the Pacific Palms end, great for boating and the kayaking enthusiast, as well as naturalists alike. Surrounded by the Myall Lakes National Park.
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
There is a vast range of holiday activities you and your family can really enjoy as part of you Pacific Palms holiday.
Nature and Adventure
Sport & Recreation
- Sugar Creek Flora Reserve
- Whoota Lookout
- Dolphin and Whale Watch Cruise
- Boomerang Forest & Bird-watching Tours
- Tobwabba Environmental & Cultural Heritage Tours
- Booti Booti National Park
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Bachelor State Forest
- Bulahdelah State Forest
- Dolphin and Whale Watch Cruise
- Ton O’ Fun
- The Big Buzz Fun Park
- Kids Spot
- Yoga Blueys Beach
- Fisherman’s Wharf Dive Centre
- Action Divers
- Kayak Tours
- Boomerang Beach Surf School
- Shalimar Water Ski school
- Wizards Water Ski School
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Frothy Coffee boatshed
- Lakeside boat hire, coffee lounge & picnic ground
- Golf courses at Sandbar, Coomba, Bulahdelah, Forster & Tuncurry
- Tennis at Pacific Palms Community Centre
- Pacific Palms Recreation Club
- Pacific Palms Bowling Club
- Forster Tuncurry Memorial Services Club
- Forster & Tuncurry Bowling Clubs
|Art and Craft
- Charlotte Bay Café
- Jenz at Blueys
- Pacific Palms Tourist Information Centre
- Lakeside Boathire & Giftwares
- Sugar Creek Toymakers
- Green Point Gallery
- Tobwabba Art
- Forster arts & Crafts
- Country Paling, Petals & Pots
- Sugarloaf Point lighthouse
- The Grandis (tallest tree in NSW)
- Wootton Historical Railway Walk
- The Green Cathedral
- The Brass Razoo Museum
- The Curtis Car Collection